Thursday, December 31, 2009

Well, hello!

This photo of you is at 8 weeks. My first words were "Well, there you are!" Our first photo of you. Who will you be? Will you be a boy or a girl? Who will you look like? Will you have black hair like Rose, strawberry blond hair like Lillie, or will you be bald like Vianney? It is so fun to think about.
Today, I heard you for the first time. Your heartbeat was 173. I am 11 weeks along and usually don't hear my babies this early. It is a miracle every time. When Dr. McNeely found your little heart, I said "Well, hello!" I can't wait to meet you.

3 comments :

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I LOVE ultra sounds and the photos that come with it!!! :-) I feel bad for our moms or grandma's that were not able to see there little one the whole time. Of course they probably say we're spoiled!! ha ha :-) I'm going to guess and say "she" already looks like a cutie pie! Another little girl, perfect for Raphael! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing and a relief that always is! There is no moment like hearing that baby's heartbeat for the first time after weeks of waiting and anticipation. It calls out from a previously silent world, "here I am!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog. You always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete