Monday, February 27, 2012

34 weeks with baby #7

I can hardly believe we are so close to meeting our new baby. This pregnancy has been on warp speed. It is crazy to think in 6 weeks we will be holding someone new. Most of the residents in our home think this new baby is a girl, but as of late I've had a lot of people telling me that I "look" like I'm having a boy. Can we have six girls in a row? We have several names we like for both so that won't be much of issue.

I found this post when I was 34 weeks pregnant with Clairvaux. I guess I like stripes at this stage in the game. I feel like I look different and bigger than when I was pregnant with Clairvaux. I like fat babies a lot.


My actual due date is April 9th which is the day after Easter. For some reason, this due date makes me happy. Easter is always such a joyful time and I can think of nothing better than holding our new baby.

6 comments :

  1. You look beautiful, Lindsay! How exciting that that small, sweet baby is almost ready for his/her debut! Many prayers for you as you reach the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look radiant :). I am completely in awe of mothers with 6 + children. One day, God willing...yikes...I may be a big family mama too. WOO!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! We are 33 weeks today with our first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look phenomenal indeed! May the Lord bless you and that precious little creation growing inside of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so preciously beautiful! Your joy in your pregnancy is supporting me in mine. May Jesus continue to bless your little flock and their lovely mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with stripes. So excited for the debut of number seven. I'll pray for you these last weeks... but as you said, you have your Lent built-in. Your own Easter joy is coming! (It was the same for Elliot - his bday is on Easter this year and he is thrilled.)

    ReplyDelete