Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday 2013

Happy Easter! Linking up with Camp Patton and all the other lovely individuals. Dressing my family is one of my greatest pleasures. I never spend a lot as I love thrift stores and have the patience of Job when waiting for awesome sales, but I love getting my little dolls dressed especially for big holidays.

I found most of the dresses at the Children's Place for $13.00 each and a few at TJ Maxx for $10.00 each.  I love ordering on-line and clicking sizes 12 months, 2T, 4T, 5T, size 7, and size 8.  It is just fun.  Dominic wore his confirmation suit we purchased at JCPenney's.  I found my dress on the clearance rack at Dress Barn late last night.  I LOVE Princess Catherine's style and have been wanting to wear a fascinator.  I found the perfect black one at Kohl's for $7.00.  I wish so much women would return to this lovely fashion.  It is so elegant and lady like.






The kids hid and re-hid the eggs all morning.  It was Clairvaux's turn to hide the eggs and she hid them all by the TV.  I asked her why she did that and she replied, "I wanted to count them all."
Dominic's Easter Basket
Easter Morning!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandpa pushed the squealing girls high on the swing.
The best Easter present was to sit outside in WARM weather.

22 comments :

  1. oh, you have the BEST family pics. I'm so honored you linked up, Lindsay.

    Happy Easter! Hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, I love the pictures you post of your kiddos in their matching outfits. And your fascinator is so great! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to your beautiful family! The kids are so darling! You look just like Princess Kate too with that fascinator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a gorgeous family! I am really enjoying your blog. Looks like you're able to walk to Mass? What a blessing! I love your dress and "fascinator" (never even heard of that term!); definitely channeling the Princess! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at your kids coordinating outfits. We have 2 girls and 2 boys and I have not really tried to coordinate outfits till this year. Trying to do it without spending more than $10-15 an outfit is hard but a fun challenge. God Bless you all. Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!! Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you can make a living out of styling family outfits! You know, in all your free time ;)

    You all look wonderful! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We got our girls dresses from The Children's Place too; I'm usually really pleased with the prices there. I LOVE the family picture at church with your parish priest, how special! Praying you have a beautiful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful family! I wish I could get a better look at your dress, but your fascinator is FABulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I have 4 daughters and when they were young I always dressed them alike as well. I smocked when they were little, so most of the outfits were hand made. Blessings on you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhhh!!!! Love all the coordinating dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHat a lovely family!! I really should have dressed my girls alike, but we already had an easter dress from when my oldest daughter was little... Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too want the return of fascinators.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I love your family photos. Just love them . I need to know where you found those beautiful blue headbands for your daughters? They are stunning! You look lovely in your dress and fascinator. Just lovely. Happy, Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I found the blue headbands at Target a while back. Happy Easter to you as well. God Bless.

      Delete
  15. Soooooo beautiful.
    I love big families. Your family is beautiful! You nailed the fascinator

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your children are so beautiful! I can't get over how darling your daughters look in the matching dresses. And your hat! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. browse around these guys moved here click here now read this investigate this site great post to read

    ReplyDelete
  18. read this post here k6v06n2h64 replica wallets 7a replica bags replica bags us hermes fake z6b16s1y77 replica bags online uae you can try here e7t78o5g44 high quality replica bags replica bags paypal accepted

    ReplyDelete