Thursday, May 28, 2015

Little Boy Blue

My sister-in-law and I were admiring Kapaun's many adorable ways. She mentioned that I was going to regret not having professional photos taken of him because he is just so bulky and darling.   He is such a sweet little boy.  His white blond hair and deep blue eyes are so enchanting.  His extra chub is so squishy and fun.  He LOVES to eat and I have so many wonderful memories of him just sitting in his chair watching me prepare our meals.  He sits quietly and watches every move.  When I am bringing over his plate, he gets so excited everytime.  I just started making kefir and he loves it so much.  He loves to be outside.  He loves to tell me his eye hurts to get attention.  He LOVES bananas to the point that he must think they are in danger of becoming extinct because he covets them fiercely.   He loves to go to bed at night. 
While we were in the hospital with Lourdes, John's parents took care of our children during the day.  His mother in particular became best buddies with Kapaun.  She calls him "Brother Bear" which I think is so precious and fitting.  He is a little bear cub. 










1 comment :

  1. He is such a handsome little dude! I'm convinced my children and your children would have the best of times together!

    ReplyDelete