Monday, January 9, 2017

Lourdes-22 months

I have found that Instagram is proving much more efficient in archiving my thoughts and pictures as usually I have one free hand or just a quick second to write a thought or memory.  To a fault, I love documenting the lens in which I see our children everyday.  I cling tightly to the things I see them do and say.  I love catching the everyday moments I witness that I know are fleeting and want to write them down. I have concocted this notion that blogging must be this long journal like post, almost like a mini-story each time.  That mentality isn't working though because months are going by and I don't write anything because it isn't a mini-story to reveal.  I want to change that because in reality in years to come, they will read our blog not my Instagram account.  I hope to go back through my Instagram pictures and put those recordings here and then begin posting just something little each day or at least each week that I see or think about our days and lives together.

 Poor little thing.  Missed her big sisters' tea party while napping so had to dine alone.  She didn't mind a bit. 
 Her pigs are high and tight everyday.
 Her beloved Dada always to the rescue.  Zellie started sewing lessons this past fall and made this little French hat. 
 9/10 meals are eaten with extended toes
 She's one of the quirkiest birds we've ever had.  Smart, witty, won't stop talking, and grimaced really good at the lector announcing the opening hymn at mass.  To top her morning off, I trimmed her bangs a bit to short (resembling Roberta off of Swiss Family Robinson) and she was in a tiff all morning because she said they "Hurt!"
Sometimes your hair gets in the way and you have to pull it back really tight.

 The neck.  Always the neck...especially bent over reading gets me every darn time.
Favorite hobby: Dumping out and destroying board games.  The older girls started a Christmas puzzle four times due to the above destroyer.  They finally gave up as she was determined to foil their efforts. 


9 comments :

  1. Oh, wow does she ever favor Clairvaux in the sofa/yellow sweater picture! She's grown so big. Thank you for the recent updates. I'm sure the blog shouldn't be a priority, but it does seem to help remind me to pray for your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I GET MY HUSBAND BACK AND I AM SO HAPPY

      Hello, I want to tell the world about Dr Oshogum the spell caster who help me when i had problem with my husband that lead to divorce, life shattered and so many problem that i could not longer handle so i meant a friend of mine who told me of this Dr Oshogum the spell caster with OSHOGUMSPELLTEMPLE@LIVE.COM and to cut the story short, i am very happy today because the man solve my problem and today my husband is back. Thanks to Dr Oshogum, and i have nothing i could really do than make people know of his good work to mankind. He help my sister to have beautiful face and good shape to be attractive. If you have any problem in life, simply contact him VIA email: oshogumspelltemple@live.com to get instant solutions to your problem

      Delete
  2. I used to post on Instagram too.
    But, like you, I really knew I wanted to keep my blog as a memory book of sorts for my family.
    Such a precious little one you have there!
    Have a cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to be reading your blog again!!!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing those pig tails are! My oldest hates them, but within the last couple months my youngest has started asking for them. Be still my heart!!! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lourdes is so precious! I love reading your blog and seeing children through your eyes, even though I am not a mom myself! If I ever am a mom, I hope to be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy day when I peek in and see that you've posted. Love your sweet family - congrats on your precious wee one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW I GET MY HUSBAND BACK AND I AM SO HAPPY

    Hello, I want to tell the world about Dr Oshogum the spell caster who help me when i had problem with my husband that lead to divorce, life shattered and so many problem that i could not longer handle so i meant a friend of mine who told me of this Dr Oshogum the spell caster with OSHOGUMSPELLTEMPLE@LIVE.COM and to cut the story short, i am very happy today because the man solve my problem and today my husband is back. Thanks to Dr Oshogum, and i have nothing i could really do than make people know of his good work to mankind. He help my sister to have beautiful face and good shape to be attractive. If you have any problem in life, simply contact him VIA email: oshogumspelltemple@live.com to get instant solutions to your problem

    ReplyDelete
  8. تعرف على احدث التقنيات المستخدمة فى صيانة الاعطال من مركز صيانة يونيفرسال مع اكفا مهندسى الصيانة تواصل معنا الان

    ReplyDelete